Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kudungkung Village,Kudat,Sabah (Rambutan Season)

Rambutan season again!! so happy...today, after went to Sunday church, me, my bro's fiance, my cousins and my aunty plucked the rambutan in front my aunty's house...

Huhu..so sad my cousins that work and studying at K.L and also my uncle at Sarawak and his family no chance to see the Rambutan tree full with reddish and greenish and yellowish fruit in our village...

Credits to aunty Roslin and my brother, Syril@Olong for plucking the rambutan..haaha..me,ila and cousins help to eat the rambutan only..hehe
here are them..aunty Roslin(purple-colored blouse) is plucking the rambutan. And Ila waiting the rambutan drop down..hehe


Ompeng...my cousin..^__^aunty Roslin..we just back from church and directly go to the rambutan tree.hehe

ila pick the dropped rambutan while eating..haha

yumyum...

model of rambutan..ila(bro's fiancee).=)

bro try to pluck some rambutan that he aimed..hehe


this is a group of people that stealing aunty Inongkisi's Rambutan..hahaha.

jual-jual...rm3.00 satu kilo..=)

helo..my name is "Ara"..It means a monkey..cute name..=)











I had a real break to see and capturing the mating of these cats too..hahaha.

Dun disturb us...haha

Overall: I had a great Sunday..after plucking rambutan we had an evening tea at Aunty Roslin's house..Aunty cooked "kuih apam" for us..wow..really delicious that I wan to learn her recipe soon to improve my cooking expertise.."yeh!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment